VEGGIES YOU SHOULD EAT IN THE SUMMER
Veggies You Should Eat In The Summer
Eating plenty of vegetables can help reduce your risk for many chronic diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, stroke
Many of the health benefits of veggies are due to their high fiber content. The fiber is broken down into short-chain fats by your gut bacteria that nourish your body
Five categories of top performing vegetables are reviewed:
- sprouts – watercress, broccli& sunflower
- leafy greens – kale, beet greens,
- spinach, chard & arugula
- peppers – bell, banana & poblano
- root vegetables – ginger, tumeric& onions
- fermented vegetables – cabbage
For more information click here
If you are Ready for Your Summer Body, Join Dr. Fitness and Friends. We all at I-Heart Media Care about YOU!
FITNESS SCHEDULING APP TODAY!!!
For more Summer Body Plan information text, the Dr. Fitness Helpline 904.236.5858